The heart-cry of Blackaby Ministries International is to disciple God’s people in such a way that God’s Holy Spirit would bring Revival and Fresh Encounter in the hearts of God’s people and Spiritual Awakening to a lost world.
Fresh Encounter Weekends
If you or your church are/is interested in a Fresh Encounter Weekend, please see the info below:
- The revised Fresh Encounter hardback trade book.
- A Church Leadership Kit with a new DVD featuring teaching by Henry and Richard Blackaby.
- The new Fresh Encounter workbook.
The Fresh Encounter Weekend event provides an overview of Seven Phases in God’s Pattern for Spiritual Awakening.
- God is on mission to redeem a lost world. He calls a people into a relationship with Himself, and He accomplishes His work through them.
- God’s people tend to depart from Him turning to substitutes for His presence, His purposes, and His ways.
- God disciplines His people because of His love.
- God’s people cry out to Him for help.
- God calls His people to repent and return to Him or perish.
- God revives His repentant people by restoring them to a right love relationship with Himself.
- God exalts His Son Jesus in His people and draws the lost to saving faith in Him.
Planning a Fresh Encounter Weekend
- A visiting Coordinator and/or Resource Teacher will work alongside the pastor and staff to implement the event.
- A Weekend format may be planned to begin on Friday evening and conclude on Sunday evening.
- The Weekend event involves inviting a visiting coordinator and a resource teacher. A team may be invited to facilitate small groups or a church may use leaders from within the congregation.
Fresh Encounter Conference
Most of God’s people are aware that our nations and our world must experience a “deep touch from God.” His renewed presence and power – in His people – is absolutely crucial. We must once again be “salt and light.” But our observation is that God’s people do not know how to experience a fresh encounter with God.
The Fresh Encounter Conference is designed to help you better understand God’s prerequisites for revival and spiritual awakening. A spiritual awakening in our nations and world waits upon the repentance and revival of God’s people. The conference guides believers through the biblical pattern of experiencing God’s presence which leads to revival in the church and spiritual awakening in the world.
The teaching of the Blackabys will help believers return to their “first love” of Christ so He can work powerfully in them and through them. Our desire is to not only teach participants about revival, but to guide people into a fresh encounter with God during the conference.